EUREKA Systems jobs are to be found in the following five concepts :
- Listen: Assimilate the goals , issues and customer constraints – use our duty of advice – Matching needs / solutions.
- Design: Developing new solutions – Transforming the expression of needs in operational systems.
- Control: Leverage our expertise of techniques (methods, participatory approaches , projects, Quality Plan , norms … ) – Provide visibility on ROI.
- Innovate: Be creative , original ideas initiators – Assisting our clients in their change management.
- Sustaining: Stability and maintainability of implemented solutions – Building durable and scalable systems.
EUREKA systems’ durability is based on strong foothold in society values:
- Human Factor: The activity is based on the value of human capital – A corporate culture encouraged by the ” corporate knowledge ” for the constant enrichment of our employees.
- Independence: Managerial , strategic and technical independence of the company which guarantees our objectivity to our clients . Manufacturers and publishers partnerships guarantee a quality service.
- Anticipation: Having a pro- active vision to ensure our consulting business , as a partner strategies of our customers.
- Durability: Making the ” maintainable ” rather than “disposable” – Our stability is based on lasting relationships with our customers and our employees.